Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

Analysis3wks agoUpdate 6086cf...
55 0

Original source: SEND

Original translation: Alex Liu, Foresight News

Blinks can now be used to build 50+ creative use cases:

1/ Prediction Market

Voting is already available on X. With the addition of cryptocurrency, you can now pay for your opinions — bet on sports, predict the outcome of events, or vote for future proposals right in your X feed.

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

2/ Use Blinks to operate a multi-signature wallet in a private message

Do you share a multisig wallet with a friend or co-founder and sometimes need them to approve a transaction? Just send them a Blink link and sign it in a private message chat.

@SquadsProtocol s user experience is very smooth.

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

3/ Airdrop Checker ft. @ZheSolworks

Perhaps we could perform airdrop eligibility checks on NFTs and tokens held through message signing — easily generating revenue by charging users a small fee (about $0.1).

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

4/ Mini Games @chompdotgames @blessed_burgers

Create interactive on-chain mini games and quizzes with Blinks that capture input from users directly in their feeds.

In addition, it is possible to check whether a player has permission to play the game by checking the NFT in the players wallet. Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

5/ NFT Minting and Bidding ft. @solanapoet

Building a no-code tool that lets anyone create, mint, bid on, and buy NFTs using Blinks directly from their X stream. No need to think, just create.

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

6/ Encrypted paid message ft. @aeyakovenko

Paid commenting is a huge source of income for creators.

We can build a tool with an interface where Blinks are generated to allow others to send paid messages to users.

Users can send messages from their streams, and creators can view/reply from a dashboard.

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

7/ Host an event with a barrier to entry ft. @helium

Participating in community-organized events usually requires meeting certain requirements – holding a certain NFT, submitting proof of having registered for the event, etc.

Simply have users connect their wallet to an Action post on X, and they can use Blinks to register and check eligibility.

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

8/ Token-based content marketplace ft. @dReaderApp @RadiantsDAO

If exclusive communities have a large market, the market for exclusive content is even larger. With Blinks, you can let creators control their content (comics, videos, blogs, etc.) through NFTs, payments, etc., so that only a few people can enjoy it.

Huge market, simple product, huge potential!

9/ Trade directly in private message @tensor_hq

Now, every messaging interface can carry Blinks smart messages.

We can build a no-code tool that enables users to send, buy, and trade meme tokens, NFTs, and more directly through chat.

The success of Bonkbot further proves this point!

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

10/ Request payment and settlement in private message ft. @PayPal @circle

Blinks allows you to send, request, and settle payments.

Now, a group chat with friends can act as an on-chain Splitwise – send or request USDC in the chat, and settle the transaction in the chat interface.

11/ Get rid of useless NFTs and token accounts ft. @solincinerator @EasyEatsBodega

Blinks allows us to destroy unwanted NFTs and Spam tokens directly from our wallets, making it easy for users to clean out their wallets. Imagine making money destroying useless tokens just by following the Twitter/X stream.

12/ Create tools around Memes @bonk_inu

Blinks allows the wider memecoin community to have fun on Twitter and create mini-games and tools to engage with the meme community directly on Twitter.

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

13/ Validator ft. @OverclockSol Native Staking

If you run a validator, it’s now easier to attract liquidity and native staking — just create a Blink.Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

14/ @timedotfun on Twitter

Imagine buying the time of your favorite crypto Twitter influencer directly from Twitter/X itself.Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

15/ Platform Actions

In order to make the crypto-native platform more interactive with users, any action they want to perform can be published directly on the users X feed. For example:

→ Charge fees on @FlashTrade_

→ Support or not support @MetaDAOProject proposals on-chain

→ Use @DriftProtocol to go long or short

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

16/ GitHub Sponsorship and Tipping

Blinks allows people to tip or sponsor their favorite developers directly within GitHub.

@buymeacoffee will be embedded into the API — who is building it?Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

17/ README file with Blink

Imagine developers being able to directly monetize their open source work.

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

18/ New ideas about wallet interaction

Actions in NFT

@phantom showed us a preview of interactive NFTs – shortcuts. We can create actions in NFTs signed by a single txn to enhance their practicality.

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

19/ Blink NFT

Likewise, Blinks also allows for simple cryptographic operations with NFTs directly within the wallet. Send, buy, bid, and trade NFTs directly from the wallet interface.

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

20/ YouTube with Blinks will unleash its super potential!

Two possible use cases:

  • Encrypted splash: Enables YouTube creators’ viewers to send encrypted splash during live streams, providing financial incentives for creators.

  • Rewards: Let creators/viewers create a wallet to send and receive tips using their YouTube email ID via @TipLinkOfficial .

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

21/ Use Blinks in Telegram private messages

Anything that can be done in an X private message can be done in a Telegram private message.

You can send, receive, trade, mint NFTs, tokens, etc. directly from TGs application interface. The user experience is smoother than ever before.

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

22/ Apple meets cryptocurrency via Blinks

App Clip and NFC can both be integrated with Blinks.

Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

More

twenty three/

In the future, Blinks will allow any application to become a Solana application:

→ Bet directly from the live streaming app

@bountycaster on Twitter

→ Social commerce: Buy products directly from TikTok or Instagram Stories

twenty four/

Blinks improves the developer experience by 10x because people can use the API directly instead of the SDK, enabling:

→ Create super apps more easily

→ Embed on any website

Blinks has many more use cases, and readers are welcome to explore them on their own.

This article is sourced from the internet: Explore 50+ innovative use cases of Solana Blinks in one article

Related: Planet Daily | The probability of the Federal Reserve keeping interest rates unchanged in June is 99.8%; ERC-6900 offici

Headlines The probability of the Fed keeping interest rates unchanged in June is 99.8% According to CMEs Fed Watch: The probability of the Fed keeping interest rates unchanged in June is 99.8%, and the probability of raising interest rates by 25 basis points is 0.2%. The probability of the Fed keeping interest rates unchanged by August is 82.3%, the probability of a cumulative interest rate cut of 25 basis points is 17.5%, and the probability of raising interest rates by 25 basis points is 0.1%. ERC-6900 official website resources released, co-authored by Ethereum Foundation, Alchemy, Circle and Quantstamp The official website resources for ERC-6900 have been released, co-authored by the Ethereum Foundation, Alchemy, Circle and Quantstamp, providing a comprehensive guide to ERC-6900. It is reported that ERC-6900 is a pioneering…

© Copyright Notice

Related articles

No comments

You must be logged in to leave a comment!
Login immediately
No comments...